As an artist, creator and educator, I am sharing this craft to unleash the creativity that exists inside everyone and to encourage healing through the power of art.
PubliC Art Classes
teach the teacher
What qualifications/experience do you have?
- Adult teaching level 1 & 2 certificates. (Courses were designed for polytechnic instructors)
- Diploma in Applied Recreation (Experience, knowledge and program design in team building, support and group activities for adults, and people with disabilities.)
- Summer camp organiser, designer and leader (4 years)
- Afterschool care supervisor (4 years)
- Event organiser (5 years)
- Self taught dot artist and creator of the Mandala dotting tools
- Yes, I will supply all the dotting tools, plastic table cloths, paint, paint brushes and the stones/canvases
- Table and chairs for all the participants.
- A great size is 8, a good size is 20, and 60 people is the maximum.
- Paint splatter will be minimal (especially with Adults), and the acrylic paint can be washed off immediately with water. A washable ground surface is preferable.
- The DIY Mandala Stones Kits maybe available for purchases onsite. Otherwise you can order them through www.DIYMandalaStones.com. Bulk and group purchases (tools) are available.
- Please contact me for prices.
- For children, it will take between 0.5 to 1 hour
- For adult groups in will take between 1.5 to 2 hours
- Depending on the group or the special requirements, we can vary the time.
- No. I only offer training sessions to art therapists on the uses and benefits of the dotting tools. If you require an art therapy session inconjuntion with the dotting tools, please contact me for your nearest qualified Art Therapist.
- Yes, please let me know what you require and we can try and work something out.
- Skype sessions may also be available for groups!